Friday, January 9, 2009

Sundance

Well Its a few days before the "Famous" Sundance thats takes place Mainly In Park City Ut...Which means that Emma and I wont see Doug for Maybe 2 Weeks :( But Hopefully He'll Make Lots of Money so we can save up for a Honeymoon! Yeah I know we've been married for almost a 1 1/2 but when we got Married my work only let me take 1 Freaking day off! I know its Gay! So than we decided we'd go on our Honeymoon when we went through the Temple...But Doug got Laid off the week before so the Honeymoon was cancelled Yet Again. But I know someday I WILL gey my Honeymoon!

Heidi If you're Reading this I think Its HILARIOUS that Charity is "Pregnant" with baby Diego, and we want to know the SECOND baby SAMUEL is Born! :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

James felt so bad that Doug called him before he called Doug to tell him about Samuel.