Last Year in the Ashinhurst Family we expierenced many Wonderful, Amazing, and Very Sad Events. But I'll just go over the Important ones so I dont bore all of you.
In the Begining of the Year Doug and I moved into My Wonderful Parents House So I would be closer the the Hospital. For all of you who dont know I was 7 Months Pregnant and I was Miserable! and Everyone around me was Miseralbe as well (I wanted to be fair to everyone so our whole household was miserable with me). I March my father got deployed to Nepal, and my little brother wade left for basic training. My father and 2 of my 3 brothers are in the Army so its been really crazy dealing with the "Army" Life. I was nervous because I was ready to pop and I was dertermind NOT to have a baby without my daddy there. But it was a good thing he got back 2 days before I had Emma. On May 9th Our Beautiful Baby Girl Arrived! Emma Rose Ashinhurst Weighed 7Lbs & 9oz & Streched out 21Inches Long! She Looks just like her daddy but got lucky with my eyes. The following 2 weeks were very hard for Doug. He did NOT like the fact we had to go into the dr. office everyday to get emma's blood taken. I felt bad too but she had jaundice and there was really nothing we could do about it. Than in August Doug had yet another Hard Week or two....His Best Friend James moved to Texas. They've never been more than 6 hours apart and now there like 26 hours apart. In September I turned 22 and a week before Thanksgiving Doug got Laid off :( and Doug, Emma and I were Sealed in the Manti Temple!!!!! That was an AMAZING DAY! The next week we took off and drove down to Arizona to have thanksgiving with my In-laws. That was a very eventful trip. Than in December my wonderful husband turned 27! And we finished the Year off just like Last Year...Doug was driving Cab and I was home asleep before 11 except I had emma and I wasnt big and Pregnant. I told doug that someday we will be able to spend New Years Eve toghether...so far its been 0-2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment